ModelMRG – Adjustable Thermostats
it’s a customized Thermostats. You can also get your desired Adjustable Temperature Thermostats Manufactured by us & easily you can also change its temperature by the knob no. of 6 modes selector switch.
Adjustable Temperature Thermostats Example 1 :-
60°c, 70°c, 80°c,90°c,100°c, 110°c.
Adjustable Temperature Thermostats Example 2 :-
60°c, 80°c, 100°c, 120°c,140°c, 160°c
Adjustable Temperature Thermostats Example 3 :-
110°c, 120°c, 130°c, 140°c,150°c, 160°c
This thermostat has a brass body machined from solid drawn rod, Front Copper Tip. All the internal components and spot welded and the contacts are made of solid silver. This provide the thermostat with a long life. The body of the thermostat is double sealed and it is not affected by varnish, dust, fumes, gases, etc. The lead wires are Teflon insulated and can with stand high temperature.
SPECIAL FEATURES :-
- Solid brass body for strength
- Available with Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.) contacts
- Better heat sensing capability
- 1/2″ BSP threading for easy mounting
- Solid silver contacts for long life of 1,00,000 operations
- Snap action bimetal thermostat
- Teflon insulated lead wires
- Available in any temperature from 60C to 160C
Technical Specifications :-
||Upto 250 VAC or 24 VDC
| Continuous Load
||Upto 8 AMPS
| Maximum Load Switching Capacity
| Switching Action
||SPST Normally Closed (N.C.) contacts which open with a snap action at preset temperature. Also available Normally Open (N.O.) contacts which close with a snap action at preset temperature.
| Flash-over Voltage
||Exceeds 2 KV between body & leads.
| Endurance (Life)
||Exceeds 100,000 operations (tripping).
| Trip Temperature
||Available preset for any trip temperature between 60 ± 5 C to 160 ± 5 C specified by customer. Trip temperature not adjustable.
| Reset Temperature
||Reset temperature (restart temp) approx. 15 ± 5 C below trip temperature.
- Monitoring Temperature of liquids
- Over Temperature protection of Oil filled transformers
- Car Radiators and engines
- Hydraulic lines and tanks
- Pipelines for fluids and hot gases